Serving Reno, Sparks and other Northern Nevada cities, we provide home, multi-unit and commercial structural inspections, pest inspections and a variety of other services needed to complete the inspection process. All you need to do is make one phone call and we will do the rest.
- Structural Inspections
- Wood Destroying Pest Inspections
- Heating & Air Conditioning Inspections
- Fireplace & Chimney Inspections
- Wood & Pellet Stove Certifications
- All structural inspections are completed by Residential, General and Master Inspectors, licensed by the State of Nevada Real Estate Division.
- Inspections include a complete evaluation of the structure’s foundation and flooring, roof cover and roof framing, exterior components, interior components, plumbing systems, electrical systems, heating and air conditioning systems, built-in appliances and the site of the structure.
Wood Destroying Pest Inspections
- All wood destroying pest inspections are competed by certified Pest Inspectors, licensed by the State of Nevada Department of Agriculture.
- Pest Inspections meet all FHA, VA and Conventional loan requirements.
- Pest inspections focus on all types of wood destroying pests, including termites, carpenter ants, wood borers and wood destroying fungus.
Heating & Air Conditioning Inspections
- Inspection of all commercial and residential heating and air conditioning systems are completed by State licensed HVAC contractors
- Inspection includes full operation of the systems, carbon monoxide testing and a complete visual evaluation.
Fireplace & Chimney Inspections
- Inspection of all masonry, manufactured zero clearance, and freestanding or built-in wood and pellet stoves, are completed by licensed specialists.
- Inspection includes a complete evaluation of the firebox, gas systems, damper, chimney flue, crown, flue cap and exterior.
Wood & Pellet Stove Certifications
- Certification of wood and pellet stoves is completed by Inspectors Licensed by the Washoe County Health Departments Air Quality Management Division.
- Within Washoe County (Reno, Sparks and surrounding areas), solid fuel burning devices such as wood or pellet stoves, are required by the county to be certified to verify that they meet the counties air quality health requirements. Certifications must be completed prior to close of escrow or property transfer.
We are state licensed Master Structural Inspectors and State Licensed Principal Pest Inspectors. We offer the latest inspection reporting formats, which include digital photography of conditions in those difficult to access areas, such as roofs, attics and crawl spaces. Photographs are also used to provide additonal descriptions of unusual items found through the inspection process.
We are here to provide you and your clients with the highest level of customer service, in a pleasant and professional manner. We do this by offering:
Flexible payment options
Competent and thorough inspections
Rapid turn-around time for your inspection reports
Attractive and competitive pricing for services
As the owner of Rea Inspection Services, Mark Rea was born and raised in the Reno Sparks area and is intimately familiar with the characteristics of it’s neighborhoods and the builders who developed them.
As stated, our focus is on service and we will provide unlimited consultation throughout the inspection process, to ensure that you or your clients have a clear understanding of the condition of the property being evaluated.