Skip to content
- All structural inspections are completed by Residential, General and Master Inspectors, licensed by the State of Nevada Real Estate Division.
- Inspections include a complete evaluation of the structure’s foundation and flooring, roof cover and roof framing, exterior components, interior components, plumbing systems, electrical systems, heating and air conditioning systems, built-in appliances and the site of the structure.
Wood Destroying Pest Inspections
- All wood destroying pest inspections are competed by certified Pest Inspectors, licensed by the State of Nevada Department of Agriculture.
- Pest Inspections meet all FHA, VA and Conventional loan requirements.
- Pest inspections focus on all types of wood destroying pests, including termites, carpenter ants, wood borers and wood destroying fungus.
Heating & Air Conditioning Inspections
- Inspection of all commercial and residential heating and air conditioning systems are completed by State licensed HVAC contractors
- Inspection includes full operation of the systems, carbon monoxide testing and a complete visual evaluation.
Fireplace & Chimney Inspections
- Inspection of all masonry, manufactured zero clearance, and freestanding or built-in wood and pellet stoves, are completed by licensed specialists.
- Inspection includes a complete evaluation of the firebox, gas systems, damper, chimney flue, crown, flue cap and exterior.