Skip to content
- All structural inspections are completed by Residential, General and Master Inspectors, licensed by the State of Nevada Real Estate Division.
- Inspections include a complete evaluation of the structure’s foundation and flooring, roof cover and roof framing, exterior components, interior components, plumbing systems, electrical systems, heating and air conditioning systems, built-in appliances and the site of the structure.
Wood Destroying Pest Inspections
- All wood destroying pest inspections are competed by certified Pest Inspectors, licensed by the State of Nevada Department of Agriculture.
- Pest Inspections meet all FHA, VA and Conventional loan requirements.
- Pest inspections focus on all types of wood destroying pests, including termites, carpenter ants, wood borers and wood destroying fungus.
Heating & Air Conditioning Inspections
- Inspection of all commercial and residential heating and air conditioning systems are completed by State licensed HVAC contractors
- Inspection includes full operation of the systems, carbon monoxide testing and a complete visual evaluation.
Fireplace & Chimney Inspections
- Inspection of all masonry, manufactured zero clearance, and freestanding or built-in wood and pellet stoves, are completed by licensed specialists.
- Inspection includes a complete evaluation of the firebox, gas systems, damper, chimney flue, crown, flue cap and exterior.
Wood & Pellet Stove Certifications
- Certification of wood and pellet stoves is completed by Inspectors Licensed by the Washoe County Health Departments Air Quality Management Division.
- Within Washoe County (Reno, Sparks and surrounding areas), solid fuel burning devices such as wood or pellet stoves, are required by the county to be certified to verify that they meet the counties air quality health requirements. Certifications must be completed prior to close of escrow or property transfer.